If it were your child, grandchild, niece,
nephew or a child you love,
wouldn’t you vote every day?
Help us win $50,000 to support our iPads4Cancer program.
Proceeds will be used to gift iPads to children in treatment for cancer (we currently have a long list) and to deliver gifts to children who are spending their holidays in the hospital for treatment. Please vote for us EVERY DAY for the entire month of November!
- Pediatric Cancer is the #1 disease related killer in children under 20
- Every day 46 children in the US are told they have cancer
- 1 in every 300 children will develop cancer before their 20th birthday; 1 in every 5 of these children will die
- Every 4 hours a child dies from cancer
- Cancer symptoms in children are often suspected to be common illnesses and are treated as such, causing cancer to be diagnosed at later stages
- The American Cancer Society gives less than half a penny ($0.01) per one dollar ($1) public support to Pediatric Cancer
- For every $6 research per patient with AIDS and every $1 research per patient with breast cancer, a child with cancer receives 30 cents
- The funding for pediatric cancer clinical trials has dropped every year since 2003